Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Briefing day!!

Finally..i had time and internet access to post my experience during this 3 days…what a busy 3 days for me…
Starting with my briefing day at MAS Complex A on Nov, 24th. I woke up at 6.15am and took my bath. I’m very excited to go to MAS Complex A. It’s been 6 months now since my last time at Complex A for MISPA test. At 7am I drove to Shah Alam to my friend house and went to Complex A with him. Arrive there at 8.30am and meet new friends and we share our experience during all stages in cadet pilot process. After that Ms. Intan ask us to go to briefing room on the 1st floor.

Briefing room

Then we need to introduce ourself and to repeat back our friends name before us. I was the 12th person, so I need to remember 11 of my friends before. After that Ms. Intan introduce about MAS background gave us a contact form, then she explained how to fill it. At 11am, the session with Ms. Intan finished and we went to MHub Cafe.

MHub Cafe

We changed our contact number and discuss the date to go to KLIA for our uniform measurement. After that we went back to briefing room for the 2nd session. Before that we spend some time to visit simulator hall where we took some pictures.

Simulator hall

Continue with the briefing with Capt. Tony Ho… He’s a very strict person but nice, always tell a story about his responsibility to sack cadets from flying school. But actually he always help cadets solve their problems. Before finish his session, he shared some of his experience during his service with MAS.
The briefing finished at 4 pm and again we took a picture of our batch in front of the main entrance into the simulator building.

MAS Batch 16 (HMA)

That’s all for now, will post later about my experience during KLIA trip for uniform measurement and my graduation day!=)

2 comments:

faiz nasir said...

hmmm, nice going..
but i think it could be more interesting if u add what did capt tony ho share with u during the briefing

and also if u put few pics so that we got a clearer view..
hehehe

f a i z i 7 said...

hi faiz..
act i'm very tired when i post this topic.with a slow internet access i couldn't put any picture.but today i edit this post with some pictures during d briefing day..
thanx for ur concern faiz!=)